Functional analyst – Product owner
Pozyx is a fast-growing IoT scale-up that specializes in accurate indoor positioning. To support our growth and strengthen our team we are looking for a functional analyst who focuses on industry 4.0 applications part of the product development team. Besides the role in product developement you will take an active part in our multi-disciplinary product team writing our future roadmap.
Office location: Vrijdagmarkt 10, 9000 Ghent.
Team size: 25
- You understand the business needs of our clients and translate them into clear product requirements, making sure the proposed solution tackles problems instead of symptoms.
- You facilitate the requirements gathering process through workshops, interviews, meetings, …
- Visualizing the application’s UX/UI through workflows and wireframes is a plus.
- You define the MVP within the business context.
- You manage pro-actively the needs of all decision-making stakeholders.
- You manage the customer’s expectations and safeguard his satisfaction.
- You represent the client’s point of view within the internal team.
- You propose innovative solutions and integrate new insights during development.
Profile we are looking for
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business (software) solutions development.
- Prior experience in the industrial sector (manufacturing, warehousing, etc..)
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Analyze and elicit business needs and convert them into valuable solutions
- Model data and processes
- Conduct workshops and training sessions
- Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
- Able to effectively prioritize, manage backlogs and handle responsibility
- Strong communication skills / Fluent in English and Dutch
Are you a perfect fit for this job? Don’t hesitate and apply now!